Sunday, February 28, 2010

Diversity in Yemen

Yemen is a land of much natural diversity and breathtaking architecture. From dry deserts to hot springs, seas, valleys, and mountains, there seems to be something for everyone. Unfortunately, many places in the North and South are off limits due to the political unrest that makes traveling there a significant risk. Nonetheless, I've managed to get around more than most, but I realized that despite the many places I'd traveled to I've been slacking on posting pictures. I will blame the exceedingly slow internet connection for my laziness. Uploading pictures is often a three day process. However, I did finally manage to post a few pictures chronicling my travels throughout the country on the album titled "The Many Sides of Yemen." Hopefully it will give you a more accurate perception of Yemen, at least visually.

No comments:

Post a Comment